592. Cricket's Visit #2

The night my aunt's family arrived in town I took my younger cousins (15 and 18) to Cricket's, where we met up with Win, Jordan and Bethany. We played shuffleboard and pool for awhile. I spent some time determining which beers on the menu I hadn't had, but in the end only had two new ones because my cousins wanted to call it an early night since they'd been up since 4 AM PST.

592. Hacker-Pschorr Münchner Dunkel


Beer Stats:
Brewery: Hacker-Pschorr Bräu GmbH
Alcohol: 5.00%
Serving: Tap
Style: Munich Dunkel Lager, BJCP Style Guide

Appearance (4.0): Pours a clear, ruby-brown with a dense, one-finger, beige head that fades to a patchy film.

Smell (3.5): Caramel, dark fruit and a light roastiness.

Taste (3.5): Some nondescript sweet malts, hints of caramel, light fruitiness and moderate roasty bitterness.

Mouthfeel (3.0): Watery with low carbonation.

Drinkability (3.5): Easy enough to drink.

Overall (3.55)

I also had a Red Hook IPA, which I was more impressed with than when I had it at The Muddy this summer.

Labels: ,