744. Collaboration Not Litigation Ale

744. Collaboration Not Litigation Ale



I've had this bottle in my fridge for quite awhile. Jadyn and I split it on the 7th of December. I served it in my Ommegang chalices.

Beer Stats:
Brewery: Avery Brewing Company
Alcohol: 8.99%
Serving: Bottle, 22 oz.
Style: Belgian Strong Dark Ale, BJCP Style Guide

Appearance (4.5): Pours a cloudy brown with a nice, dense, beige head that thins to a shiny film leaving trailing sheets of lace.

Smell (3.5): Woody, tart, and malty with a light fruitiness.

Taste (3.5): Lightly sweet caramel malts. The center is tart with some spiciness. The finish is woody with a lingering bitterness.

Mouthfeel (4.0): Medium-bodied, moderate carbonation, semi-dry finish.

Drinkability (4.0): Pretty good, it's tasty with some nice elements.

Overall (3.8)

Labels: ,